Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lazy day....

I'm having a lazy day at home today. Everyone is gone so I've had the house to myself all day. I'm trying to clean, but I'm just not into doing that. Then I thought I'd work on my zombie stuff, but I'm not into that either. So I'm sitting here surfing the web and listening to a CD called "A Celebration of New Orleans Music". It's really good. I took the speakers off the desktop computer and put them on my laptop so it's nice and loud :-D

It was supposed to be a little sunny today, but it's cold, cloudy and rainy. Just the kind of day for being lazy and listening to some good tunes. And maybe some baking. I have some apples that need to have something done to them. Can't decide though if I want to make apple pie, apple slices or apple crisp. Maybe I'll try making apple dumplings. I've never made those before. Do some baking to get the house toasty warm and smelling delicious!!

This week I'll be celebrating my 39th birthday!! My hubby asked what I wanted for my b-day dinner and I couldn't decide. Then I finally thought of something that sounded yummy. Toasted italian beef sandwiches on fresh baked sub buns covered with roasted red peppers, onions and swiss cheese. Doesn't that sound yummyscrumptious!!! He always makes pumpkin pie instead of cake for me cuz it's my favorite.

The New Orleans music is done and now Harry Connick Jr. is playing again. I like his music. The playlist I have playing now is all his music with the New Orleans Music in the middle of it.

Well I suppose... I better get up and do something. It's weird how I love having quiet days to myself, but I miss my guys so much that I don't feel like doing anything!! Don't know what I'm gonna do in a few years when my boys are moved out on their own. It's not so bad now cuz I know they'll all be home later. But in a few years it'll just be Steve coming home and I'll still be missing my boys. Steve will just have to keep me busy ;-)










PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031