Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catching up...

I haven't been here for a while so I thought I'd get caught up on a couple things.

Steve and I celebrated our 21st anniversary this year. Steve had to work on the 29th so we had to celebrate the next night. We went out to eat at The River's Edge. It's a really nice restaurant in the Dells. We had the Friday night fish buffet. I was all planned to have the grilled mahi mahi (no, it isn't dolphin!!) because I love their grilled mahi mahi, but I decided to go with the buffet after I got there. We had a great time!!

Halloween was fun again this year. Even though we didn't decorate the yard, we still had a fun time handing out candy. It was sooooooo nice having Steve home this year. He usually ends up having to work. My mom came over again this year to help hand out candy. She gets such a kick out of seeing the kids in their costumes!! She put on my witch hat and and a cape for her costume. I was a devil, Steve was a scary old man and Zak made his own costume, not sure what you'd call it, but it was creepy. Ty was an actor in the school's haunted trail. He was a werewolf and did such a good job he made a kid cry.... good job Tyrone!!! Steve really creeped out the kids with his costume. He sat on our front steps and most kids wouldn't come near the steps.

Here are a few pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket






PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your and Steve's 21st anniversary! :)

    Great Halloween photos -- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! The time went by too fast. Seems like just yesterday we were married and our kids were just little guys.

    ReplyDelete

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031