Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Catching up.....again



Sitting here waiting for my son to go to work so I can start my workout without being interrupted. I don't like having to stop halfway through so I wait until I know I have a good chance of completing my workout. Then my other son wants to go to the surplus store to look at fishing supplies. So that means it's going to be a fast, not get much done day. 

I'm hoping to have a yard sale during our towns upcoming "Old Fashioned Days" celebration. I wanted to start gathering and pricing things now for it. I'm trying to save up some money to get an iPad and thought a yard sale would be good to not only raise some money, but to help get rid of some clutter around here too.  

ok...that was fun. Zak couldn't find his keys...again. So he took the spare. This day is not turning out like I had planned. So I'm just going to forget blogging and do my workout before anything else goes....crazy. 

Maybe later I'll get a chance to blog again. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031