Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

B-day gifts

I was given alot of cool stuff for my birthday. It was a "super" birthday!! 

I got a Justice League hat & gloves set...

Photobucket


My mom took a pic of me taking a pic of myself in the hat, LOL!!!

Photobucket


A Batman comforter, we already have a Superman one, now I just need a Wonder Woman comforter to complete the set :-D

Photobucket


Here's the back of it,

Photobucket


A Smarties candy dispenser. I never knew there was such a thing. I should have read the directions before I used it though. It wasn't until after I shot myself in the face that I read not to point towards face or eyes...lol.

Photobucket


Some small Halloween bowls...

Photobucket


A forty mug...

Photobucket


A cool Halloween t-shirt...

Photobucket


An awesome superhero t-shirt...

Photobucket


Towels & a cake pan...

Photobucket


A Halloween sweatshirt...

Photobucket


Fluffy, comfy Tinkerbell PJ pants...

Photobucket


Looney Tunes Halloween PJ pants...

Photobucket


Another view of the Justice League hat & gloves set...

Photobucket


Movies & music...

Photobucket


New shorts...

Photobucket


Hand towels and a Blackhawks magazine...

Photobucket


Another 40 mug, but this one had candy in it...

Photobucket


A candle holder and a candle with one of my favorite scents, Witches Brew from the Yankee Candle Company...

Photobucket


I also got a cool salt & pepper shakers set. It's skulls wearing top hats and they set on a tray. I'll try to remember to get a pic of them and put it on here. 

Those were my gifts this year. I know, I'm spoiled...lol








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031