Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Crock pot dip

Today I made some dip in the crock pot. I usually make it with jalapeno peppers, but every store I looked at were either out or only had the expensive brand left. So I made it a little different, and after trying it, I think I like this version better. 

Photobucket

Ingredients:

2 blocks of cream cheese
1 cup grated parmesan (real cheese not the stuff in the shaker can for on spaghetti)
1/2 of a roasted red pepper diced
1/2 of a green pepper diced
1 small onion minced
1 tsp. of granulated garlic
Black pepper sprinkled in to taste

Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low until all cheese is melted and peppers & onions are tender. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. 

Photobucket












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031