Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dust? Orbs? Something else?

I was looking through my blog tonight and something caught my eye. I never noticed it before, but there are some weird things on one of my Birthday party pics. The pic of me holding up my new t-shirt with the skull and cross bones on it. They look kind of odd at the normal size, but when I went to put the circles around them I enlarged it to triple it's size and they REALLY looked odd. The one on the left side of the pic looks like a face looking straight on. The two in the middle, one above the skull and one below it kind of vertical from each other, look almost identical and look like a face looking to the right. The two on the lower right side are the weirdest, especially when enlarged, look like a face with a hand reaching out under it.

The only changes I made to the pic were the circles around the "orbs" and the speech bubble. You check it out and tell me what you think..

Photobucket












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031