Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Anytime Fitness


Just realized I never posted here about my exciting news. I joined a gym in October and after a couple weeks I was told I was chosen to be the member of the month for November. It was so cool!!!

I really enjoy the gym and I'm so glad I joined. I'm really toning up. I'm still doing the usual though, not losing weight, but losing inches. I'm sure the weight will eventually start dropping, but I'm very happy the clothes sizes are dropping!! Maybe I'll finally get to be my favorite superhero for Halloween next year :-) That would be awesome!!! (for those that don't know, it's Wonder Woman!!)






















Photobucket

1 comment:

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031