Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

More bling...

My hubby was in another half marathon this past weekend. He did great!! Got 7th place and knocked about a minute off his time. He ran 13.18 miles in 1:39:53.

This was the first year they had a half marathon at this event. They have a triathlon every year with running, canoeing and biking.

I went to different places and waited for Steve to run by so I could cheer him on like we did at the last race. I had my camera with, but most of the time I was so busy cheering that I forgot to take any pics. I did get a few during the day. Howie & Emma couldn't make it to this race, but my mom, step-dad, my son Tyler and Steve's dad all came to watch and cheer. Zak had to work, but we sent him texts about the race.

At the last race, Emma made signs and Howie brought a bike horn. I didn't make signs for this one, wish I would have. I brought my antique Halloween noise maker though and made alot of noise with that....lol

After the race they had a free lunch for the runners, and anyone else that wanted lunch it was $2.00 for a sub sandwich with fresh toppings, onions, peppers, lettuce, black olives, pickles and tomatoes. They also had different kinds of fresh fruit and drinks.

It really was a fun day and I'm very proud of my hubby. He is amazing!! When I see him running I just want to take off and run right next to him.

Here are a few pics of the day...

In the Rainier before the race,
Photobucket


The gazebo where Steve had to check in,
Photobucket

Steve talking with my step-dad,
Photobucket

Steve went on a warm up jog,
Photobucket

And here he is running to me,
Photobucket

All the runners had to walk to the other side of the park,
Photobucket

I stayed where we were so I could get a pic of the runners as they came up to us,
Photobucket

This pic is after the race, we were waiting for the awards,
Photobucket

Here's Steve walking back after getting his medal,
Photobucket

After he got his medal I went over to check out the placement board,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's my hubby with his "new bling"...
Photobucket

I told him to give me a big smile...
Photobucket




Congratulations My Love!!



PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031