Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

New cat toy

We stopped at Walmart today and they had a few more Halloween things out here and there throughout the store. In the pet section they had some Halloween themed cat toys. A ghost that made the 'eeeeeeeeeeee" noise that alot of Halloween items make, a set of flashing balls- but of all the ones I tried, only one ball in each set worked, and they also had a vibrating, catnip stuffed skeleton. When it comes to cats, you can't go wrong with catnip, so I got that one for our guys. They loved it, more the catnip than the vibrating...lol.

I took some pics with my cell phone of Lars playing with the skeleton.

This is Lars and Little Man checking it out when I first gave it to them...

Photobucket

The rest are all Lars...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool -- Halloween cat toys! :) Your guys are so cute.

    Greetings from Munich,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031