Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OMG! He's at it again!

I had to give myself a couple days before I typed anything up about this. I didn't want to have to go back later and edit an anger filled blog post. I had written a bit in a previous post about "my sister's brother" and his behavior. Well, he's at it again. This time though instead of picking up the phone and screaming at mom, he's telling his kids that he never did anything wrong to any of us, we all just stopped talking to him for no reason and we all owe him an apology.

Well, dear brother, I'm sorry you're an ass that can't own up to anything.

I have no sympathy for him at all if this is the way he thinks. I guess being there for him through his whole f'ing painful divorce didn't matter. I guess being there with him to pick up his kids from his ex didn't matter. I guess all those times we've stopped at his trailer to visit him when we were in town didn't matter. I guess going to the jailhouse to pick him up after his ex had him arrested didn't matter. I guess all of us chipping in to help him out after he busted up his knee didn't matter.

I just don't get his way of thinking. Seriously, I don't. We have done nothing but help this guy for years and he thinks we all just stopped talking to him for no reason, he blames all of us for his problems. It wasn't until AFTER he started being so mean to mom and our sister, and not even acknowledging his nephews graduation that we all just started to leave him alone.

He is a user, he always has been. He won't have anything to do with anyone unless he can get something out of it. He has always been that way right from the start. So, as far as I'm concerned, he's getting what he deserves. I'm done with the guy. My husband, our kids and I have never done anything wrong to this guy. We brought him birthday gifts, we celebrated things with him and his kids when he had them, we did normal family things with him all the time. But it was never enough.

I think this pretty much sums up his behavior-- He has had a miserable life and it's everyone else's fault. He is in no way responsible for the way his own life has turned out. --yeah, that seems to be the way he thinks.

This is all just really sad. Mom and dad raised us better than this. Yes, dad was a hard-ass and had problems of his own, but we all got through it. I don't blame my upbringing for my problems now. I don't blame my family for things going wrong in my life. Shit happens, work it out and move on. Don't dwell in the past, there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Just move on and make a better future for yourself. Which is exactly what I'm doing by saying "F-U" for being such an ass to everyone.












PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031