Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

24 days....

That's it. That's all that's left of my youngest son's time as a high schooler. After that it's on to Basic Training then off to college. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Seems like yesterday we were watching him play his Little League games, now he's all grown up. He's going to be 18 on Sunday. His older brother is going to be 21 next Friday. 21 & 18. When the hell did this happen?!?!  When did they grow up?? Where did the time go?!?! 

I still have to gather pics to make a video for his graduation party. I have some saved in a folder, but they're mostly pics from the last few years. I need to get some of his younger days pics scanned and on the computer. My scanner isn't working, but I downloaded a fun scanner app on my phone. It works alright, so if I can't get the scanner to work, I'll use my phone.  

We got his invitations ordered. We did the same as we did for his brother and had one of his Senior pics put on a picture postcard at Walgreens.com, except I wasn't thinking when I ordered them and I forgot to put the date of the ceremony & party with the rest of the info to be printed on the back. Ah well, we bought a green pen to write the date on them when we fill in the addresses. 

That might be a good project to work on tomorrow since I can't really do much while watching Brigit all day. 

Typing of Brigit, I had better get her out one last time and then get her to bed. She's much livelier tonight than last night. I hope she's even better tomorrow!! 

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!!
 












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031