Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Rockin' Trees on Spook Hill

There's a road I like to walk on for exercise. It's on a bluff and very steep, it really gets the heart pumping and the lungs breathing heavily. It has the nickname Spook Hill because it's the road that leads up to a Spiritualist Camp. 

On the way up the hill one day I was admiring the trees growing out of the rocks. Some of them are quite large trees and it makes me wonder how much longer the rocks will be able to hold them. I decided to snap a few pics to share here. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's amazing how a tree can grow in such a place. 

 







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031