Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My day...

Brigit fell asleep with her head resting on my arm this morning. on Twitpic

My poor doggie in pain + about 3 hours sleep over the last two nights + another cold, damp, rainy day = a blah, yucky day!

On top of that, my Ty isn't feeling well and tomorrow is his birthday. I hope he feels better, and Brigit feels better and the weather gets better for him tomorrow!! 

I was up most of the night with Brigit again last night. She was very restless. Then at 2:30 she needed to go out and go potty. She couldn't wait for me to finish getting dressed and walk around the bed to pick her up, she jumped down on her own and almost got to the stairs before I could catch her. But I got to her before she started climbing down the stairs and carried her the rest of the way. Now today she jumped off the couch and went out to her chair under the table and jumped up on that. After a little while she jumped down and came over to the couch to sit by me again. Now she's sleeping curled up under her blankey. She seems to be ok while jumping, but I don't want to let her keep doing it. I'll pick her up and carry her as much as I can. I've been "spayed" myself so I know what her little insides are feeling like right now. 

I'm going to rest some more this afternoon then hopefully have enough energy to get the house cleaned up. I'm really starting to not feel well, but I have to get stuff done for Ty's birthday tomorrow. I don't want him to have a sucky 18th birthday!!!!!  







Photobucket
(I'm not feeling very WonderWomanie today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031