Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another day down

Vacation is getting even closer!! Two days to go, but it may only be one day to go. We are expected to get 8-12 inches of snow with high winds Thursday night into Friday morning. If it hits us we won't be having school... EARLY VACATION!! YAY!! They are already planning on giving out pay checks tomorrow because of the chance of no school.

I have to take treats to work tomorrow. Every year they have two days of staff bringing in treats, I'm in tomorrows group. I haven't decided what to take yet though. I have sliced sausage that I'll be taking, but what else I don't know. I'm sure someone will have a cheese tray there. I was thinking of making a taco dip. It's a very yummy layered dip. But how will I keep it cold? I can't have a dip made with sour cream sitting out on the table all day. I'll have to put a pan of ice under it in the morning when I get there.

Nobody is home right now and it's nice and quiet. My hubby took our son, Beardman, to his college today because he didn't want to miss his finals. He had trouble with our Tracker yesterday not starting and he was nervous about driving it in the bad weather. It eases my mind too that Dad drove him. I have panic attacks since my car accident and the accident happened right before Beardman started driving. So my nervousness in a vehicle kinda wore off on Beardman. I really tried hard to not let it show when he was in the vehicle with me, but you know kids notice everything. He hardly ever drove after getting his license. This is really his first year that he's been a regular driver on the road almost every day. If he didn't have to drive every day to go to college he still wouldn't be driving much.

Now our youngest, Tyrone, is taking driving lessons. He went through the class last Spring and had to wait til he was 15 1/2 to get his permit. This weekend is his final lessons with the instructor and when he turns 16 next Spring he can take the Driver's Test for his license. He's fine with driving and will be driving all the time I think. The roads should be cleared off enough for him to drive alright on Saturday. He's getting some good practice driving in all kinds of weather lately.

Now I'm gonna head up and shower and get myself ready for our party tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031