Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Three to go!

Three more days of work than I'm off for two weeks!!! YAY!!! It actually may be less than that if we get all the snow that's expected. I'm sure we'll have school tomorrow even if it does snow all through the night. It's supposed to be mostly sunny tomorrow, so maybe a two hour delay in the morning, but I'm sure we'll have school. I work at a school if you haven't guess that yet...lol.

I hope tomorrow night is nice. We have to go to a family dinner. It's always fun to go to this one every year, it's just us, and my hubby's dad and Aunt & Uncle. We have dinner, exchange gifts and then play games. It's fun. This year we'll be playing Apples to Apples. I've never played it, but my son has in school and says it's alot of fun.

I suppose I had better get to bed. I'm not on vacation yet...lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031