Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

UFO

Those of you out there that know me, know that I'm a UFO believer. I've seen too many weird things in the sky to think that we are all alone in our vast Universe. I'm going to post a pic I drew of a UFO I saw in the mid 90's, I think it was 1994 or 95. I remember seeing the UFO but not much else. I was outside standing under a tree on the side of my house. I looked up and coming over my neighbors house just above the tree line was this huge UFO. It was at least as big as my house. It was triangle shaped and black with very large and bright white lights on the front of it. I remember my very first thought was "Oh my god there's a Mack Truck in the sky!!" it was completely silent, no humming noise or feeling of vibration in the air. As it went over me I was both in awe and scared out of my mind. I wanted to get a picture of it so I ran into the house for the camera, which only took a few seconds, and when I came back outside the UFO was gone. I looked in every direction, but it was gone. What was weird about the UFO (as if seeing a UFO wasn't weird in itself) was that when most people see a triangle UFO it's flying so the point is the front of the ship. This one had the wide part as the front... unless, the UFO was flying in reverse??

Here's the UFO I saw...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031