Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

HauntSpace

I took a little vacation from HauntSpace for a while. It was getting to be too much around there along with all the stress I was going through at home so I left for a while. Then when I came back I decided to make a clean start and deleted my profile and made a new one. I wasn't really having any problems with any people on there, I got along great with everyone. It was just the combination of what I was going through in my personal life and then constantly reading about all the drama and so many people not getting along. It just got too frustrating and saddening to deal with. The only bad thing about starting over is I lost a few years worth of stuff on there. Ah well. I'll just have to start it all over and make it better than ever, right? 

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031