Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My "Super" pants

I said in an earlier post I'm a Superhero Nerd. I really shouldn't call myself a Superhero Nerd, if I were one I would know everything there is to know about Superheroes and their powers. I really like them, but I'm not fanatical about them. Not that that's a bad thing, I just don't have all the time in the world to dedicate to them and I wouldn't want my hubby to feel bad that I focus so much attention on them rather than him. So I'm just... a casual Superhero hobbyist... how's that to describe it?

The Superman DVD's weren't the only "super" items I received for Xmas. I also am the happy owner of some DC Comics sleeper pants and boxers (that I'll be wearing for shorts) LOL!

I snapped a pic of the pants while sitting here...

Photobucket


Pretty cool, eh? Wish I could find some with Wonder Woman on them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031