Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

How much is that doggie in the window....

Photobucket


I've really been wanting to get a dog lately. I've had dogs before, but my hubby isn't a dog person at all and I have an allergy to them. I can live with the allergy, but not sure if I want to deal with my hubby if I get one. I would absolutely love to get a German Shepherd. They're such beautiful, loving, strong and obedient dogs. I just love them! I had an uncle that had German Shepherds and they were beautiful dogs.

Photobucket


Maybe I'm just having an early onset of empty nest syndrome. My kids are getting older, one is in college and the other is a Sophomore in high school. A couple more years and it'll probably just be me and my hubby at home. We have three cats so I don't know how well getting a dog would go. Although our cat Lars acts like he thinks he's a dog. Our son's friend even started calling him doggie. Maybe Lars would like a puppy to play with??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031