Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

LOL @ the silly fanatics

Photobucket


Alrighty.... once again people who read a book or watch a movie are falling into Satan's grasp and risk going to hell.
You can read their nonsense here... www.crossroad.to/articles2/08/twilight.htm

I knew there were probably religious groups out there that were making a fuss about the movie Twilight, but I hadn't really paid much attention. Tonight I was searching around at info about role playing games and came across this webpage about the dangers of reading the Twilight books. This group claims that by reading these books it makes kids want to dabble in the occult. And by doing that they open the door for Satan to do his work through you. I see this group, as all fanatical groups like it, has twisted things to work for them. Take what they say about the Hindu Goddess, Kali. With their way of thinking, if it looks scary and evil- then it is scary and evil. Kali is not evil... www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_gods_and_goddesses/kali.htm they just want people to think she is because she looks the part.

I think it's just ridiculous the way these groups are. Follow their ways or go to hell. They know what's best for everyone.

I haven't read the Twilight books or seen the movie. I'm not really into teenage vampire love stories. But I really don't think it's going to lead me to hell if I did read them. I would worry more that it might make me do something weird like this...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031