Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tattoos

It's been a while since I had my last tattoo. My hubby and I got matching ones for our 15th Anniversary five years ago. We wanted something that combined two of our favorite things so we had golfing skeletons playing on the 15th hole. My hubby loves to golf and I love Halloween so that's how we came up with the golfing skeletons. The flag on the hole represents our 15th year of marriage.

I'd like to get more tatts, but they're so expensive. I'll have to save up for the next one. I have two designs of new ones I'd like to get and I'd also like to add on to the ones I have. The new ones are an anklet and an arm band. The ones I'd like to add on to are the heart with my hubby's name in it- I want to add a couple more hearts and have our kids' names in them. And I'd like to add on to the alien head I have on my ankle. It's in rough shape though so I don't know if anything can be done with it. It was my first tatt and it has kinda expanded and blended together. I heard that when a tatt expands like this it's because too big of a needle was used. It had thin lines when it was first done, but they puffed out.

Here's a pic of my alien head tatt,

Photobucket

Here's my second tatt, my hubby's name in a heart,

Photobucket

And my third tatt I got after my dad died,

Photobucket

And our Anniversary tatt,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031