Daisypath tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Back again

Well, here I am again over at Blogger. I used to have a page here years ago, but kinda neglected it for a while. Now I can't seem to get back on my old one so I started over. 

I bought a new laptop this summer and am starting to get the hang of it. It's a MacBook Pro. My first time using a Mac and so far so good. There's alot that I really like, but there's also stuff I miss from my old PC. 

Since I've been gone from Blogger I've made a couple MySpace pages, a HauntSpace page and a FaceBook page. I'm not too thrilled about FaceBook, but there are some features I like so I'll keep it. 

I can't believe how much I have forgotten how to do here. I can't even remember how to post a pic in the blog!! I'll have to go visit Ladyhawker's blog and see if she can help me.   

But for now, I'm going to kick back and watch a movie. I'll figure this stuff out later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HauntSpace

HauntSpace
My little space to haunt on the web

Halloweenalley1031